Hatching Eggs Without Incubator Or Broody Hen??

I have seen in YouTube two different men in two different parts of the world that hatched an egg with their body heat, they put the egg in a small box and attached it to their waist with the egg touching their body and carry it during 21 days and nights turning it every day and they both hatched perfectly fine. So the answer to your question is yes it can be done, now the other question is why would you want to do it?
There was another case where the man hatched a Queil from a store bought egg. All sort of people in this world 🤔

Thanks for your response! That’s crazy, and it’s exactly the kind of thing I was asking about! I was just curious to see if it was possible because I have heard stories of eggs that hatched without a hen or an incubator :).

Someone hatched a quail from a store-bought egg?! That’s pretty crazy too! It’s possible that there was a male that looked like a female so they couldn’t tell them apart in their facility… It’s also possible that it hatched from an unfertilized egg! It’s insane, I know, and it’s also incredibly rare, but it can happen! Since the extremely uncommon chicks that hatch have no father, their genes and DNA are much different than normal, and tend to most often be males. Here’s a little snippet from a book I have called Hatching & Brooding Your Own Chicks by Gail Damerow: CA6961D3-13B5-4F92-984D-4E26EBDC4303.jpeg

Thanks for your response! That’s crazy, and it’s exactly the kind of thing I was asking about! I was just curious to see if it was possible because I have heard stories of eggs that hatched without a hen or an incubator :).

Someone hatched a quail from a store-bought egg?! That’s pretty crazy too! It’s possible that there was a male that looked like a female so they couldn’t tell them apart in their facility… It’s also possible that it hatched from an unfertilized egg! It’s insane, I know, and it’s also incredibly rare, but it can happen! Since the extremely uncommon chicks that hatch have no father, their genes and DNA are much different than normal, and tend to most often be males. Here’s a little snippet from a book I have called Hatching & Brooding Your Own Chicks by Gail Damerow:View attachment 3515289
Wow that's very interesting I have never heard about asexual embryo development it sounds really crazy thanks for sharing.
I am too curious about different methods of hatching chickens and although I know one can't believe everything you see on YouTube, I have found some very interesting ways people in poor countries manage to hatch eggs without incubators or broody hens, some even just under the sun.
The guy that hatched the Queil egg from the supermarket raised him and called him Albert and it lived happyly for seven years, you can watch the story in YouTube "A Chick Called Albert"

It is definitely possible. Here is a video of someone I have followed for a long time who runs a bird sanctuary, and he successfully hatched a chick by turning himself into the incubator. No deformity or issues whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom