Have y'all seen Terrielacy's stuff???

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
http://LacysLittleAcre.etsy.com

I just bought a beautiful apron. I can't wait to get it. She has great table runners too. I was going to get a table runner but with 6 cats a table runner is pointless.
lol.png

Those coverall bibs are exactly what everyone who has a baby NEEDS. I so needed one for DD. We ended up giving up on bibs and just fed her wearing only her...
roll.png
Imagine that bath water we could have saved with one of those.
gig.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you all!
Southern28, your apron is going out in today's mail. I missed the mail by just minutes yesterday.
I hope you like it!

hmm.png
Reminds me I need to start sewing again.......... got to dust off the fancy machines and get stuck in !

Very cute stuff Terrie (where DO you find the time?)

I can make soap, knit and crochet all day long...but I can't sew to save my life. My DH sews better than me.

Terrielacy,
I can't wait to get the apron. As soon as I get it I'm going to put it on and have DH take a picture and I'll email it to you. Does that sound goofy? lol

Wow, love your table runner! I have a large lap quilt I just keep stuffed in the closet. I promised myself I'd finish it this winter. I cant use a machine so I only handpiece and handquilt. My carpal tunnel and my bad eyes are making it harder to quilt much anymore, though, but I can't NOT finish it. Beautiful work, Terrie.

WOW that is pretty stuff Terrie. My MIL is a quilter and I know it's hard work. You need some chicken stuff on there.
tongue.png

Chickflick, I don't know what European size is. Let me know, ok?
smile.png

Thank you! Thank you! I love quilting. I put some quilt tops on there for anyone to finish. When I get caught up with other stuff, I will probably finish them and put them back up for sale. I like making quilt tops best!

Back
Top Bottom