Have y'all seen Terrielacy's stuff???

Quote:
That's pretty much why I don't want to make "fancy" soap. I want people to use them and see how great their skin will feel instead of decorating with them. I'll probably still (one day) make lil pretty fancy soaps though.

I used to make pretty soap. I made cold process with pink color and rose scent and when it was firm but not set, just kinda stiff, I would use a pastry bag and rose tip and make soap roses. (I was a baker for 17 years). After they set for a couple weeks, I set them in a tray, like a rubbermaid drawer divider. Then I found good quality crystal clear melt and pour and gently poured the soap around the roses to cover the tops. When that was set, I used a dough scraper (metal) to cut the roses apart in a faceted manner, like a gem. I called them Roses Under Glass and sold them briskly for about $7 each back in 2003. I don't think I have a pic of them anymore, though.
I prefered to make soap to be used, too!
Our website is still up, but I haven't updated it in about 3 and a half years.

Quote:
It's there!
smile.png
In the Potholder Section.

oops I missed it!

I LOVE the chicken potholders. I too would have a hard time using them but... maybe to take a baked chicken out of the oven?!? Or a big kettle of chicken and wild rice soup, maybe some chicken kiev, ... Why am I hungry all of a sudden??

My European pillows are 28x28 square. Can find some cases, but boy are they expensive!! So, if you ever make them, let me know....or let me know how much you'd charge to make them!! I might have to dust the cobwebs off my machine and get busy sewing, but it's not my first love!!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom