Hello BANTY mama here

JuneBuggFarm

In the Brooder
Sep 16, 2024
I am my mom to over 200 man chicks. I fell in love with the little chickens because they have unique personalities and attitudes
I have only them for the last two and a half years I have been hatching hatching for the last two years and it is awesome to bring a new baby chick into the world very dedicated to my babies. I will stay up until the wee hours of the night to research and read and learn anything and everything about them and how to keep them, healthy and happy
Sometimes I will post on here because I can’t find a good Facebook group or anything else that won’t judge you and it will actually help you because sometimes there’s things that I don’t know and I need help with so thank you everyone for your time in advance and love your little chicks every day🐥🐣🐥🐣

8D94E3B2-4A3B-46B8-8ABC-B844257801DE.jpeg

I am my mom to over 200 man chicks. I fell in love with the little chickens because they have unique personalities and attitudes
I have only them for the last two and a half years I have been hatching hatching for the last two years and it is awesome to bring a new baby chick into the world very dedicated to my babies. I will stay up until the wee hours of the night to research and read and learn anything and everything about them and how to keep them, healthy and happy
Sometimes I will post on here because I can’t find a good Facebook group or anything else that won’t judge you and it will actually help you because sometimes there’s things that I don’t know and I need help with so thank you everyone for your time in advance and love your little chicks every day🐥🐣🐥🐣
A very warm welcome to BYC!
Bantams are awesome! What are a few of the breeds you have? I have a Sebright, two OEGBs, and two Sebright/OEGB crosses.

Back
Top Bottom