Hello from France! I'm new here!

Papaye

Chirping
Nov 22, 2023
France
Hello, people!

I... don't know if I'm doing that right : never in my life have I posted on a forum before... I don't know how to do that right, so I hope for your leniency if I am doing something wrong.
Thank you!

...So...
I'm from France. Hi!

I am the happy owner of chickens and ducks!
They are cute and funny, and I adore them so much...
I love them, really... PEOPLE love them! Especially my ducks : they are Indian Runners Ducks, and you know, since in my country, they are difficult to find (I had to procure them from another department)... a lot of people don't know them and are surprised to discover them for the first time.

Since I live in the countryside, just near a dead end, not many people can see my ducks... but when they do, they tell me how much they are beautiful...!
I'm so happy : teaching people about runners could always help the breed... I'm trying my best. (I have runners ducklings born from my brooding hens, and they are so cute... I have a lot of pictures if somebody wants to see!)

My chickens also are beautiful.
For now, in addition of my hens, I have two Brahma roosters : a dark one, and a light one. They are so impressive in size...!
I have trained them. (So, I can say roosters learn a lot of faster than dogs : if I call one of my roosters by name, he will come running; if I call my dog, he will look at me and DECIDE if he is gaining something by obeying me...)

...Hello again!
I don't know if I have to say more...?

I hope we get along.

(I am posting a picture. First time in my life, so I am just TRYING, really...
Five of my runners : two drakes and three ducks.)

Attachments

• DSC08881.JPG
    DSC08881.JPG
    917.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom