Hello from horselover1999

My mom always wonders how I fit it all in, especially since I am bad at time management.

Good practice then!
smile.png

A horse is a very big investment, even if they don't worry that they will get stuck caring for it. My niece had a friend with a horse and offered to exercise it frequently, so she got to ride. She is 50 now and never owned a horse, but rides when she gets the chance.

As to 'unfriendly cochins' - did they come from a hatchery or a breeder? I've always heard good words about the breed.

They were from tsc, so hatchery. The only reason they don' lie me is because I thought that my splash was going to be a roo, so I handled her more. I did not know that there was going to be a partridge roo, and it is my sister's only chick so it was her job to tame him. She ended up not coming out to play with them at all so I focused on the splash and white as a breeding pair. I am thinking of selling or trading the partridge for a nicer roo to breed the others to. The other cochins think that I am a monster and their reactions are hilarious!

They were from tsc, so hatchery. The only reason they don' lie me is because I thought that my splash was going to be a roo, so I handled her more. I did not know that there was going to be a partridge roo, and it is my sister's only chick so it was her job to tame him. She ended up not coming out to play with them at all so I focused on the splash and white as a breeding pair. I am thinking of selling or trading the partridge for a nicer roo to breed the others to. The other cochins think that I am a monster and their reactions are hilarious!

Are they laying yet? If not, just wait, usually, when they start laying, they turn into a completely different bird. Become friendly. True story. :D

Back
Top Bottom