Yes, i really don't want to get stuck with 30 roosters!
Yeah the chores are getting to me also.

I eat about 24 cockerels most years. Since I got covid I haven't used the incubator and the freezers are about empty. Only 8 chicks hatched and 2 were gotten by predators.
Turkeys have hatched a lot so hopefully the owls will leave them alone when they insist on trees

Once i sell the chickens, i can start cleaning and fixing up the coops and sell them. Or use them as goat shelters. I still have lots of rabbit cages to fix up and sell.
At the big sale in Glen Allen, VA. Lots to sell, i had to rent a trailer. Too much to fit in the truck.

Once i sell the chickens, i can start cleaning and fixing up the coops and sell them. Or use them as goat shelters. I still have lots of rabbit cages to fix up and sell.
At the big sale in Glen Allen, VA. Lots to sell, i had to rent a trailer. Too much to fit in the truck.
That's only about 3 hours away. I don't need chickens, but eventually I would like to have a goat or two.

we are a pair of tired old people today.
Sunday our kids threw a surprise party for our
60th anniversary. about 1oo people showed up.
i don't think I have ever done so much socializing in my life.
then Monday it was a birthday get together for my sister.
today we are hiding out. lol

we are a pair of tired old people today.
Sunday our kids threw a surprise party for our
60th anniversary. about 1oo people showed up.
i don't think I have ever done so much socializing in my life.
then Monday it was a birthday get together for my sister.
today we are hiding out. lol
It is nice to see people, but good to get back to normal. Congrats on that anniversary!
Right now our older son is visiting with his family. 4 kids and a wife. It is chaotic, but good to see them. Usually once a year they visit us.

Back
Top Bottom