I have been working on cleaning up dead pine trees on our property. Hubby cuts them down , then chops them into chunks. I have been piling up the logs in a burn pit and adding branches and limbs to get the logs burning. We have 13 acres, mostly treed. Thanks to pine bark beetles, we have loads of dead treees.
Today i worked in the original goat pasture. And we put the raised beds together behind the studio . I am quite tired tonight.View attachment 3438454
I’m impressed with your garden beds… brilliant!
and they will last forever!!

I was doing paper towel for the first week and today there hemp bedding came in and I was so excited for my chicks to get there first real bedding until not even an hour later I look down and see this View attachment 3472665🤭🤭🤭
Well put the waterer up on a thick board. Feed too, from the looks of it.

I was doing paper towel for the first week and today there hemp bedding came in and I was so excited for my chicks to get there first real bedding until not even an hour later I look down and see this View attachment 3472665🤭🤭🤭

Be prepared to upgrade the setting weekly or every few days! They love to scratch, kick and stand on the highest spots they can land.
Here are some of our improvisation - to provide entertainment, avoid (or reduce the probabilty of) poops in the waterer and the food tray!

They love to hide in the nook, stand on the make shift perch. Will need to connect a bigger box, raise the perch, waterer and make a new nook for them today! Ours are about 9 days old or so. (the waterer has been raised three times already in the last week)

1681921641646.jpeg

1681921673141.jpeg

1681922027539.jpeg

Be prepared to upgrade the setting weekly or every few days! They love to scratch, kick and stand on the highest spots they can land.
Here are some of our improvisation - to provide entertainment, avoid (or reduce the probabilty of) poops in the waterer and the food tray!

They love to hide in the nook, stand on the make shift perch. Will need to connect a bigger box, raise the perch, waterer and make a new nook for them today! Ours are about 9 days old or so. (the waterer has been raised three times already in the last week)

View attachment 3473701
View attachment 3473702

View attachment 3473709
They grow like crazy! Nearly time to move mine to bigger quarters. They are all outside until the next ones hatch.

Going to go pick up a truck load of hay tomorrow. Will be 3 hours of driving during that trip. Then going to Danville, i need T posts, and go to ceramic classes in the evening. 2 more hours of driving! Going to be spending quite a bit on gas. Last time i bought it, it was $3.09. Who knows this time?

Back
Top Bottom