So I really did it this time! Fell on my way to the barn and am sure I have broken ribs. Had broken ribs twice before, so I know what it feels like. I think I have one rib out of place, it's kind of freaking me out because it's on top of my other ribs.
Didn't sleep at all last night and I am teaching classes today. 😮‍💨

So I really did it this time! Fell on my way to the barn and am sure I have broken ribs. Had broken ribs twice before, so I know what it feels like. I think I have one rib out of place, it's kind of freaking me out because it's on top of my other ribs.
Didn't sleep at all last night and I am teaching classes today. 😮‍💨
So my loved ones are all safe. No major damage. Hope the power comes back on soon for them!
Glad yours are all safe from the storm. :love

I think you should have gone to the dr since the rib sehs to be out of place :old :smack

Glad yours are all safe from the storm. :love

I think you should have gone to the dr since the rib sehs to be out of place :old :smack
The doctor was pretty much useless. Didn't feel the piece of loose rib, didn't see broken bones on Xrays. Not the first time this happened. One other time after a high speed crash.

I have hopes I will be able to complete the sale of my last 2 goats tomorrow . Going to meet the lady about halfway to her place. This is really what I wanted for Misty and her daughter. They really do know their children. The little one jumps like a gazelle. Having her mom around will help her get used to the new place.

Back
Top Bottom