HELPPP!!!

May 16, 2021
Hi I have some 4 week old Easter egger chicks who I thought got cocidous they had bloody poop I feed them 5 table spoon of cord v since it was a big cup holder for water the regular ones you buy at TSC for chicks. Now I’m noticing there crop seems to be full but their body’s are starving and bones are sticking out the rest seem active even tho their crop is full but have bones sticking out but one seems more slimmer even tho her crop is full she is whistling and lethargic, please help me!!! Also one chick past away it was also to weak to walk the other seems lethargic with its head down and starving stick even tho it crop is full the bones sticks out!!

Attachments

• 4158530F-26C7-483C-BD0E-F1B43E9FE968.jpeg
    4158530F-26C7-483C-BD0E-F1B43E9FE968.jpeg
    625.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 4A9717E3-F1B4-4E1F-987F-B605DA52C10B.jpeg
    4A9717E3-F1B4-4E1F-987F-B605DA52C10B.jpeg
    620.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 68A5F353-FA8B-4AC8-B13D-5FC151276A31.jpeg
    68A5F353-FA8B-4AC8-B13D-5FC151276A31.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi I have some 4 week old Easter egger chicks who I thought got cocidous they had bloody poop I feed them 5 table spoon of cord v since it was a big cup holder for water the regular ones you buy at TSC for chicks. Now I’m noticing there crop seems to be full but their body’s are starving and bones are sticking out the rest seem active even tho their crop is full but have bones sticking out but one seems more slimmer even tho her crop is full she is whistling and lethargic, please help me!!!
Please Guys it’s an emergency!!!

I understand you're upset and have every reason to be, but your post was made just 13 minutes ago. Please give people some time, sometimes replies don't come right away.

Are their crops emptying overnight? Or are they full in the morning before they eat? What are you feeding them? I'm not sure how to help but that information may be useful for someone.

My Hi I have some 4 week old Easter egger chicks who I thought got cocidous they had bloody poop I feed them 5 table spoon of cord v since it was a big cup holder for water the regular ones you buy at TSC for chicks. Now I’m noticing there crop seems to be full but their body’s are starving and bones are sticking out the rest seem active even tho their crop is full but have bones sticking out but one seems more slimmer even tho her crop is full she is whistling and lethargic, please help me!!! Also one chick past away it was also to weak to walk the other seems lethargic with its head down and starving stick even tho it crop is full the
Hi I have some 4 week old Easter egger chicks who I thought got cocidous they had bloody poop I feed them 5 table spoon of cord v since it was a big cup holder for water the regular ones you buy at TSC for chicks. Now I’m noticing there crop seems to be full but their body’s are starving and bones are sticking out the rest seem active even tho their crop is full but have bones sticking out but one seems more slimmer even tho her crop is full she is whistling and lethargic, please help me!!! Also one chick past away it was also to weak to walk the other seems lethargic with its head down and starving stick even tho it crop is full the bones sticks out!!
Help @LaFleche @the_peanut_coop @EmmaRainboe @wyochick10 @JacinLarkwell @aart

You've got to give people some time to respond. It's only been 15 minutes.

What exactly are you feeding? What temperature is the brooder? Do they have a spur smell in their mouths? Do the crops ever go empty?

@Eggcessive might have a clue.

I do Not deal with illnesses like this, so I'm not help besides basic wound care, unfortunately

I understand you're upset and have every reason to be, but your post was made just 13 minutes ago. Please give people some time, sometimes replies don't come right away.

Are their crops emptying overnight? Or are they full in the morning before they eat? What are you feeding them? I'm not sure how to help but that information may be useful for someone.
I know but she’s in the urge of dying and these were expensive EE crosses.

You've got to give people some time to respond. It's only been 15 minutes.

What exactly are you feeding? What temperature is the brooder? Do they have a spur smell in their mouths? Do the crops ever go empty?

@Eggcessive might have a clue.

I do Not deal with illnesses like this, so I'm not help besides basic wound care, unfortunately
I feed them chick starter I brought them in before they live outside I put them back outside no smell form there mouth never saw there crop go empty.

If she dies that quickly, odds are nothing could be done anyways. Where did you get them from?
I got them from a girl that sells local they are arcana frizzle cross and amercana cross mix. It’s has been going on for 3 days and I have been feeding them cord v the other one died yesterday and this one is in the urge of dying.

Back
Top Bottom