Here ya go, @Mixedflockenthusiast -Hope you're a Styx fan

Sydney65

Crowing
Aug 2, 2019
Indiana
20220729_162824.jpg

Awww! It’s adorable and so creative!!! Is that Brodie gazing adoringly at Numi, who is standing guard over the fancy new keets? Love it!!! :bow
Thanks! Something like that. These days Brodie's minding the youngins while tentatively peering around the milk crate once in awhile to check on her, not quite sure if it's safe to do so.
It's still hilarious to watch them and imagine what they're thinking. I kind of feel sorry for Brodie; it's like he WANTS to do the right thing,whatever that is. But there are moments he's thinking he didn't sign on for ANY of this. LOL.
Mama & Mia went out of the run for a walk this afternoon & Brodie went nuts.."don't leave me alone with them!" With a chorus of keets behind him- "I want I want.." (one violet shall be known as Gabby, bc she WANTS nonstop.
Last night Brodie slept in Numi's coop w/the keets. Tonight when it was time to close up, he looked at me and hightailed it over to the jumbo coop, so I take it he didn't have a restful night. Lol.
But when he's in there, he rounds them all up in the corner opposite Numi's and makes them lay down there instead of the roost. I don't think with his size he can get comfy on the roost, so nope, everyone over here on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom