Here's a new one ,OMG what next (update on page 6)

hsm5grls, I feel your grief and I am very allergic to my birds. At the age of 16 found out was allergic to most things in my life including my chicken feathered pillow.

Wonder if they are afraid of them?

To me it is a pet just like some one having a dog around. Just ours give us eggs to go with the other things pets do give.

No one can figure out why I have them let alone like them. I just reply it is some thing always wanted to do in life. So doing it.

ML

I am soo allergic...to dogs and cats.
I've only had only asthma attack since I've had the birds that was actually CAUSED by the birds.
I was cleaning their room without a mask and my DS was being a pain so I was stressed and bango...ER here I come!
98% of the time, I have no problems. I put my face right into their feathers and have no problem.

I think it's time to start over...cull the inlaws and bring in some new stock.
wink.png

If your MIL had problems with chickens being stinky when she was growing up, she wasn't taking care of them properly in the first place.

I'd buy them a package of those cheap paper dust masks, and when I gave the pack to them I'd tell them "here, put this over your gob and keep your mouth shut when you visit, and things will be fine"

After I got a truck load of chickens delivered.

lau.gif
I vote all of the above I'll just start an aviary. Put a sign on the fence Tracy's aviary all fowl welcome please donate. lol

Back
Top Bottom