Hey, I’m Brianna

Salman Poultry

In the Brooder
Feb 6, 2022
Hey Everybody! I have heard great things about this community. I have had my own flock of layers for close to a year now. In that time we have also had several broilers and currently have ten turkeys.
I have 27 layers:
5 Leghorns, 5 Barred Rocks, 5 ISA Browns, 5 Black Sex Links, 3 Black Ostralorps, 4 Americaunas
My turkeys are abroad Breasted Whites

I enjoy our birds a lot and I like the fresh eggs that we get and are starting to sell. We have a small farm with two Boer goats, as well as cats, a dog and two guinea pigs.

I found out about Backyard Chickens through my mom, who had had chickens for 20+ years and raves about this community.

Hey Everybody! I have heard great things about this community. I have had my own flock of layers for close to a year now. In that time we have also had several broilers and currently have ten turkeys.
I have 27 layers:
5 Leghorns, 5 Barred Rocks, 5 ISA Browns, 5 Black Sex Links, 3 Black Ostralorps, 4 Americaunas
My turkeys are abroad Breasted Whites

I enjoy our birds a lot and I like the fresh eggs that we get and are starting to sell. We have a small farm with two Boer goats, as well as cats, a dog and two guinea pigs.

I found out about Backyard Chickens through my mom, who had had chickens for 20+ years and raves about this community.
Welcome to byc!!!! I would love to see pictures of your boer goats. I have one too.

Back
Top Bottom