HEY Wisconsin, Second Annual Bigzio Bash!!!!!

Quote:
I want some, I want some!
smile.png
Anything black or black and white. I'm on a Black and White bird kick. I have my first batch of Calls due next week, and more due EVERY week after that for as long as the ducks keep laying! I think I have about a dozen Call eggs in the 'bator right now - I just candled and threw out 2 or 3 quitters yesterday. I'm keeping anything with markings I like for my Magpie Call project, and I'll have the rest for sale too, if anyone wants some. I have some Hookbill and Stanbridge White eggs in the 'bator too, but the two breeds haven't been separated yet, so they'll be pures AND mixes. Anything that's obviously mixed I'll be giving away! And my Columbian and Blue Mottled Cochins just picked up laying again this week (they gave me like 3 eggs a month ago, then stopped), so hopefully I'll be hatching some of them soon too!
fl.gif

Still don't know if there'll be 2 or 4 of us, and we're still talking about what to bring. I want Will to make a batch of this amazing brown rice chili he made the other night and I've been craving every night since, but he just "invented" it on the spot and can't remember what all went into it!
barnie.gif

that sounds like a problem I always have, not remembering HOW I made it. lol

Any t-shirt Sweetfolly?
big_smile.png

dumb question, I know, but do calls quack? see 'scovies don't quack and and and. lol
big_smile.png
well the rest is in my signature lol
hide.gif
are they big?
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm NOT allowed to have anymore clothes. My fiancée just finished a new walk-in closet for me because my wardrobe is a little...out of control.
roll.png
I work at a retail clothing store, so shopping at work kind of becomes addictive!
tongue.png

Calls DO quack - louder than pretty much any other duck. That's where they get their name. They were used as decoys to "call" wild ducks to them for hunters. And they're tiny - they're the smallest breed of domestic duck. And they're cute and round, like rubber ducks. And they CAN fly.

This is the pair I'm hatching from - half of the babies should be Blue like mom and half should be Black like dad, with varying amounts of white on them (similar to mom's markings). There's a slight possibility of getting Whites out of these guys too - I know mom is carrying a recessive White gene, not sure about dad. I do have a White drake I'm going to breed her to later this summer, and with that crossing HALF of the babies should be pure White.

Sprinkles-March2011.jpg

Hey everybody sorry I have been super busy again, 2 year old, baby on the way, my animals, and tons of foster animals and rescue group stuff going on. So how much are the shirts going to be? Do I send the money through paypal in advance or bring it to the meet-up? I would probably get one for me and my daughter. Just let me know price and stuff thanks!

hey goth, looks like the shirts will be around the $10 mark each. the money can be brought to the bash. I'm going to need sizes for the shirts and color of shirt (black or white)

Ok when do you need to know for sure about the shirts? I want to make sure I have enough money for gas, food, and supplies to go to the meet-up before I order shirts. Things have been so hectic here lately everything always seems up in the air, and with gas prices so high and my sports car only getting (if I'm lucky) 16 MPG highway I really have to budget things.

Back
Top Bottom