Homemade deodorant... It's the bomb!

Orange and cloves sounds amazing. Like...in danger of being eaten. This recipe worked great for me all day today!

I love this! Curious, though - does it stop sweat, or just stink? I have a friend who is a fitness instructor, and is developing a rash from re-applying her Secret so many times a day, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want drippy armpits during her sessions.

Not so sure about workouts, but it does keep me feeling dry. I try to move about as much as possible, but I had a severe neck injury that limits my daily physical activity.

I perspire and this deodorant feels really good like I'm wearing it.

Since I started it, I have not had one stitch of smell from under there and that is huge! It does make me feel dry, but everyone sweats and perspired at different levels.

I like it with a little less coconut oil. I use equal parts soda/corn starch and add just enough coconut oil to my desirable consistency.

Oh, I love the peppermint essential oil more each day.

Quote: Originally Posted by kuntrygirl Does it have a "smell" to it? I was just asking my best friend the other day about something that I could use to replace store bought deodorant. I would like to try this if it doesn't have a scent to it. THe CO I have for eating has NO smell. None. Great for cooking and special confectionary items. So you wont smelll like you are just back from a vaca in the Bahamas!!

We must have different oils because mine does and I love the smell. It's solid too, unless it's over 73-75F.

Last edited:
whats deoderant ? ive been missing out on something
th.gif

whats deoderant ? ive been missing out on something
th.gif
Deoderant is is product used to decrease the odor from the underarm; usually a soft stick used every day. Used once a person gets to the teenage years and older.

A deoderant just makes for a more pleasant smell; an antiperspirant stops the sweat glands from releasing the moisture.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom