Homemade deodorant... It's the bomb!

I found an empty deodorant container! Wow! This works awesome!

The extra ball of deodorant is in an air tight container.

Applying homemade deodorant this way works the best!

My whole family is using it now.

Nice use for the old container . . . or is it a new container??

My kitchen is too warm , so I put the deoderant in the frig. A little cold initally but generally refreshing. Love that it really works.

That's an old container, but it broke.:/. I bought one of those plastic push up things with a cover on eBay. I guess it's used for cake frosting. If I get it too runny by accident, I add more powers(I make them equal) and then I have a big batch which if fine since the kids use it too.

I use less coconut oil, so mine has never melted. The first batch I used the entire 6tbsp and it was too much and it melted. I now add a little coconut at a time until I get the consistency I like. It was over 80 in our house yesterday and it never melted, which is nice.

I knead it like I would bread or pasta to mix it. I find this is the easiest way to mix.

Last edited:
I just made my own toothpaste too. I hope it works well to whiten my teeth from the coffee I drink since there's baking soda in it. :)

That's an old container, but it broke.
hmm.png
. I bought one of those plastic push up things with a cover on eBay. I guess it's used for cake frosting. If I get it too runny by accident, I add more powers(I make them equal) and then I have a big batch which if fine since the kids use it too.

I use less coconut oil, so mine has never melted. The first batch I used the entire 6tbsp and it was too much and it melted. I now add a little coconut at a time until I get the consistency I like. It was over 80 in our house yesterday and it never melted, which is nice.

I knead it like I would bread or pasta to mix it. I find this is the easiest way to mix.
Thanks for the tip. Perhaps I can remelt the cake I have now and add more dry ingredients.

I just made my own toothpaste too. I hope it works well to whiten my teeth from the coffee I drink since there's baking soda in it.
smile.png
I often just use baking soda to brush with. Very salty, but I got used to it. I now use sensodyne occassionally to prevent tooth aches from sensitive teeth.

Back
Top Bottom