how do i get my flock to like a duckling ?

Wow that must mean for the whole packet
lol yes sorry it does (i hope🤣) it says to put two tablespoons in a 5 gallon jug which i did and then give that to her. she’s standing much better today and has a lot more energy. yesterday she wouldn’t even get up/slept the whole day
edit: is this enough for her? i read a lot of people sprinkle nutritional yeast on their food as well.
will this be enough for her? sorry for the questions every year i realize im not as good at this farming thing as i think i am lol

I still use Nutritional yeast on my flocks feed 3X a week when they are young they get it sprinkled over their feed daily but if already seeing a niacin deficiency it is best to use the Liquid B Complex it get them over it quicker and sounds like your little one is just showing symptoms so she should really respond to the Liquid B Complex.

I still use Nutritional yeast on my flocks feed 3X a week when they are young they get it sprinkled over their feed daily but if already seeing a niacin deficiency it is best to use the Liquid B Complex it get them over it quicker and sounds like your little one is just showing symptoms so she should really respond to the Liquid B Complex.
i looked at that link u sent me and yes it does sound like it! would i have to order it ? or can i get it a pharmacy? i’m in rural newfoundland, so shipping can take quite a while.

i looked at that link u sent me and yes it does sound like it! would i have to order it ? or can i get it a pharmacy? i’m in rural newfoundland, so shipping can take quite a while.
You may find human B complex in a pharmacy that can be used. You just have to give double what the Durvet recommends. OR pills and crush

You may find human B complex in a pharmacy that can be used. You just have to give double what the Durvet recommends. OR pills and crush
okay thanks so much! i will be getting that today , the vitamin pack has been working well so far thankfully. two days ago she couldn’t stand !
i’ve been giving her the vitamin pack everday since and some other vitamins waiting on the b complex. the last couple days she was walking with me and running and had seemed to get a lot of her footing back. today she seemed worse again and green snot was coming out of her nose. i’m so worried !

Sounds like she may have a sinus infection can you get antibiotics or do you have any?
no i don’t have any! i used to for my chicks but i haven’t had chicks in two years. wishing now i still had it, im sure it would have worked for my girl. the only vet here is 6 hours away and a fee of 200 just to come OUT here. i feel like im doing all the wrong things for her lol she was so happy and healthy yesterday ! i really thought she was getting better

Sounds like she may have a sinus infection can you get antibiotics or do you have any?
my mom just made her a 5gallon bucket of water with oregano (for the infection) vitamin b2, the pack with the niacin in it, and gave her some peas. someone recommended i put her out with the other ducks (she was out with them yesterday running around with them. i didn’t want her sleeping with them yet until she had full balance) but now she can’t keep herself up long anymore and i don’t want them knocking her over.

Back
Top Bottom