How many BYCers are College Students?

I'm a college student! I go to The Richard Stockton College of NJ and I'm going to be a Junior next year. I am working towardsa degeree in Biology with a track in premed. I haven't decided if I want a major, but I'm thinking I might try for a biochem minor.

I would eventually like to get my MD and work somewhere in the med field. I'm thinking either podiatry or something related to forensics. I love law enforcement, but I'd like to go at it from the medical direction rather than as a cop.

Me too! I'm actually sitting in class now
lol.png

I go to Modesto Junior College. I'm not sure where I'm heading, but I would like to eventually become a Livestock Vet. I'm a freshman and the first person in my family to attend college!

Well I guess I am a college student. I'm going to Saint Paul College and will be transfering to Metropolitan State University. I have been taking 1 class per semester. I'm an LPN at a Saint Paul clinic and am hoping to get my BSN ( bachlors of nursing). I'm not the normal college student. I'm 46 years old, have 4 children, 2 grandchildren, and many, many pets.
barnie.gif
th.gif

sandyj

frow.gif

College: Las Positas College in Livermore, CA (junior college)
Degree program: Horticulture & finish General Studies degree
Classification (Freshman, Senior, etc.): Hmmm...not sure, but I'm almost done. I went back to finish after a loooong hiatus!

Well I guess I count I start in September

College: Either Imperial College London or University of Western Ontario
Degree program: B.Sc Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering
Classification Freshman-Elect lool

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom