How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

193 and 196 today :celebrate so funny story i have been fasting for the past 2 months and i havent even tasted my eggs yet and i have exactly 5 hours left till i break my fast .i break fast at 3AM and you have no idea hw excited i am. Any suggestions on how i should eat my first eggs ??:bun:wee:celebrate:bun
Aright have to ask why are you fasting no food for 2 months ?

Last edited:
Aright have to ask why are you fasting no food for 2 months ?
It is called "fasika" it is just like easter sunday and we have good fridays too . The only difference is the date. Since Ethiopia has a different calendar. The fasting is to mourn the death of jesus christ .our fasting is different we dont eat till mid day or 3pm in the afternoon depending on ur age or if u can handle it after that we can eat but any kind of meat or diary product are not allowed to be eaten during the fasting period.

It is called "fasika" it is just like easter sunday and we have good fridays too . The only difference is the date. Since Ethiopia has a different calendar. The fasting is to mourn the death of jesus christ .our fasting is different we dont eat till mid day or 3pm in the afternoon depending on ur age or if u can handle it after that we can eat but any kind of meat or diary product are not allowed to be eaten during the fasting period.
Always good to learn of others ways. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom