I’m bad at puns ...

Pics

trumpeting_angel

Free Ranging
Feb 6, 2019
Vermont
Do you allow members who post without any poultry puns? From my quick look around, it seems to be a requirement! :jumpy

Hi - I’m Anne in Vermont. I live on a beautiful, mostly wooded hillside with my beloved, who owns many vehicles including 1947 Ford 8N tractor. If there are tractor nerds among you, I understand that you’re jealous.

I’m at the age where I’m slowing down, working part time, gardening more. I took it into my head that I wanted to get chickens, and became completely obsessed, apparently overnight. Many of my coworkers are chicken people, so perhaps that’s how I caught this bug. I see I found a place where I’m in good company!

I hope to start with chicks this spring. I can’t wait!

:welcome
Welcome to our eggcelent flock here at BYC. You’ll be eggcelent at puns soon.

7379E4BE-5CEB-4567-A594-176B311B7041.jpeg

Do you allow members who post without any poultry puns? From my quick look around, it seems to be a requirement! :jumpy

Hi - I’m Anne in Vermont. I live on a beautiful, mostly wooded hillside with my beloved, who owns many vehicles including 1947 Ford 8N tractor. If there are tractor nerds among you, I understand that you’re jealous.

I’m at the age where I’m slowing down, working part time, gardening more. I took it into my head that I wanted to get chickens, and became completely obsessed, apparently overnight. Many of my coworkers are chicken people, so perhaps that’s how I caught this bug. I see I found a place where I’m in good company!

I hope to start with chicks this spring. I can’t wait!

Of course we are not all are queen pun's Anne but always Welcome to Backyard Chickens from one old lady to another

Back
Top Bottom