I Am Tx Serama Man & New To BYC

Tx Serama Man

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 29, 2008
San Marcos, Tx
Hi,
I am Tx Serama Man. As you read my name, I breed nothing but SERAMAS.I have been into seramas for almost 3 yrs.I live in central Tx. I love all types of chickens but, I am working on Seramas for now!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC!

Hi Tx Serama man!

Welcome to the BYC board. Tons of nice people on here and we're always looking for more!

We are in southern NM and have only recently become acquainted with the Serama and are totally besotted with the little things. The first week of Dec. we hatched out our first serama eggs and we have fallen in love with the breed. We have seven chicks in the brooder now.

I look forward to your sharing your expertise on hatching and raising these wonderful little birds.

Do you have a web site?

Welcome Again!

Deb

Quote:
HI,
Sorry, I do not have a web site. Seramas are a nice breed. Many people do not know about them. They are pretty easy to raise.I have hatched alot of them on my new GQF sportsman incubator that I bought just for my seramas.I am a member of a well known seramas club. I do not know if I can Mention the club name on this forum.

Hi,
For those that are just getting into Seramas.There is a book that is being sold on ebay called The American Serama HandBook that has great information on hatching, Breeding, feeding and other important information for $12. This book was written by members of the club I belong too.

I have Josiah's book, the only one I know of. I love the Seramas and have a trio not breeding at this time, in this cold climate was afraid too many of them that left here would freeze.
Just the other day someone saying all of hers had died from the cold but she was really glad the hen that had not died yet was still laying!
Welcome , and I got to meet Jerry at the Nationals some really nice birds there,
You will find this place addicting again welcome.

Back
Top Bottom