I CALLED ABOUT A CHICKEN SWAP FOR TRACTOR SUPPLY IN AUGUSTA MAINE

It's a hundred dollar fine...I know it's the law, but I don't honestly think a police officer is going to show up at a family friendly, community event like this and start passing out tickets/fines to people whose chicks may or may not be under 8 weeks of age and could/or could not be being sold in lots of less than 6. So, I'm moving on! YAY CHICKEN SWAPS!!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Right now the Basket show is set for August 2nd, will post more information as soon as I hear back from that club
smile.png

The next meeting of the Northern New England Bird Fanciers Club will be held on June 14th at 10 am at the Farmington Fairgrounds. The Basket Show will be held on August 2nd at the same location.

Quote:
Right now the Basket show is set for August 2nd, will post more information as soon as I hear back from that club
smile.png

The next meeting of the Northern New England Bird Fanciers Club will be held on June 14th at 10 am at the Farmington Fairgrounds. The Basket Show will be held on August 2nd at the same location.

Thanks
smile.png
We aren't a member of their club yet, have been thinking about joining, we are in Farmington lots more now with 4-H and it's not that bad of a drive.

well I guess I need to get the NPIP testing going on my gang before my flock gets too big or too old and I have to test them all.
ring ring, mr flock tester.
then it's off to the shows!

What is a "basket show"

ETA: Also, do the local vets do NPIP testing? Do I take my birds there?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom