I hate small town politics!!

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
and with full pension at that
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Just north of us there is a town with two police officers - the chief and another officer. Their salary is actually paid by Tyson, as Tyson employs most of that towns residents. The police chief there has known DH his whole life. The chief has repeatedly told DH that he has a job there if he ever wants it. DH says when he does retire and if he decides to get a part-time job, it won't have a thing to do with law enforcement.

DH counted up his sick and vacation days just recently. He has more than $18,000 coming to him. We will put that in savings for a rainy day.
smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Better make it a red cow costume, even though all the cows on the place are black angus. Apparently the handsome red bull from a neighboring farm has paid a visit, because pretty red calves are popping up all over the place.
gig.gif

WARNING! Don't come in a fox costume whatever you do. I've been out hunting that low down, chicken killing so and so with a shotgun.
somad.gif

Quote:
That makes me sick!
*sigh* I dont know what to tell ya, Kat..'cept they are a bunch of ungrateful creeps and they'll get whats coming to them someday.
I wish there was some way for your DH to fight it.... but as we all know, "you cant fight city hall". You just never win...
hmm.png

I'd be sooo mad...
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom