i have a light brahma cockerel that needs rehomed i can delivr him anywere in pennsylvania

chickenlover8969

Songster
Premium Feather Member
Oct 2, 2023
basicly he was supposed to be female but it turns out she is a he we have known this for a month or two now but we have a light brahma cockerel he needs rehomed and a home were they have the proper knoledge and recourses to take care of him he is still young maybe like 7 months about im outside media Pa anybody i can drop him off within like 5 hours from me ill have a picture linked below 👇

Attachments

• IMG_0417.jpeg
    IMG_0417.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I'm not in the area, but a picture might help you to get interest! Best of luck rehoming him!
i know u dont want the rooster but are u in pennsylvania is that why u clicked on it or are you in a diffrent state what breeds do u have if u dont want to awnser thats fine its personle

i know u dont want the rooster but are u in pennsylvania is that why u clicked on it or are you in a diffrent state what breeds do u have if u dont want to awnser thats fine its personle
You're fine! I don't live in PA but I look at all the roosters I see posted. I absolutely adore them and am really interested in all the breeds, especially the boys. I'm experimenting with a mixed flock for the first time right now; I've got Buff Orpingtons, one LC Niederrheiner, and a bunch of Orpington x Leghorn mixes with some additional Barred Rock / Black Sexlink mixed into my latest hatch.

I think Light Brahmas are extra charming and I hope you find just the right home for him! He's certainly a handsome boy!

You're fine! I don't live in PA but I look at all the roosters I see posted. I absolutely adore them and am really interested in all the breeds, especially the boys. I'm experimenting with a mixed flock for the first time right now; I've got Buff Orpingtons, one LC Niederrheiner, and a bunch of Orpington x Leghorn mixes with some additional Barred Rock / Black Sexlink mixed into my latest hatch.

I think Light Brahmas are extra charming and I hope you find just the right home for him! He's certainly a handsome boy!
do you have only roosters roosters look so amazing lbrahmas are so big

oh if u know anyone that might want one that be awsome to let them know u probs dont but thats fine to thanks for telling me about ur flock

do you have only roosters roosters look so amazing lbrahmas are so big
No, I justify my exorbitant chicken expenses with eggs so I have to limit how many boys I keep... Three as of right now, with two being boys I raised myself and my foundation rooster being a rescued pet who couldn't move to a new neighborhood with his family. I'm ALWAYS seeing another gorgeous variety of rooster and wishing I had more money and space!

I'll definitely link to your post if I see someone looking for Brahma stock! Definitely try some Facebook groups in your area, too.

No, I justify my exorbitant chicken expenses with eggs so I have to limit how many boys I keep... Three as of right now, with two being boys I raised myself and my foundation rooster being a rescued pet who couldn't move to a new neighborhood with his family. I'm ALWAYS seeing another gorgeous variety of rooster and wishing I had more money and space!

I'll definitely link to your post if I see someone looking for Brahma stock! Definitely try some Facebook groups in your area, too.
all the same flock or seperate flocks awhile ago i had two roosters and they got along great thats were i used to live like 5 yrs ago

Back
Top Bottom