Illinois traders!!!!

Where are you located
Hatching season has started!  I have chicks coming out of my ears- FOR SALE- Silkies/sizzle, "fly tie" chicks (long feathers), Phoenix, and just starting to hatch some Partridge Brahmas.  Will have turkey poults on Weds next week.  Other varieties in the incubator right now- Black Javas, Auburn Javas, green eggers.  Local pick up only:)

What breed of turkey poults?
They are a mix- toms are Slate and Nargasette and the hens are mix of slate, Black Spanish and Eastern Wild

Girls to the left, boys to the right. Ignore the dark Brahma roo in the middle:)

Edelstein is just north of Peoria on Rt.40

Last edited:
Edelstein is just north of Peoria on Rt.40
Do you have any Java pullets? My chicken buddy that does chores when I am gone wants three. It would be great if I could get those for her since she is always so willing to help me out.

I had chicks that came from Garfield farm stock four years ago and gave her two pullets. She loved their size and consistent egg laying. They are dropping off now on egg production and she would like some more like them. I'm sure the Auburns would also be okay if they have the same attributes as the blacks (I know the Auburns came from the GF Black Javas originally but didn't know if just color was selected for and the size and production capabilities were lost).

I had chicks that came from Garfield farm stock four years ago and gave her two pullets. She loved their size and consistent egg laying. They are dropping off now on egg production and she would like some more like them. I'm sure the Auburns would also be okay if they have the same attributes as the blacks (I know the Auburns came from the GF Black Javas originally but didn't know if just color was selected for and the size and production capabilities were lost).
My blacks will out lay the Auburns, but they both lay better than my Brahmas! OK, will see how everyone grows out:)

Anyone else want something from Lorad that will be ready at the same time? I will be glad to pick-up when I go for these and bring yours as far as I-80, I-88, I-39 corridor.

Back
Top Bottom