I'm so old I Remember when:

screenshot_20241002_193633_chrome-jpg.3956572

My younger days in a Pic.

Gotta love grimmis
I'm pretty sure this is an empty can.
20241002_192128.jpg

Had a 1967 Fairlane with a 390 2 barrel that ran hot if you got into stop and go traffic as in downtown Atlanta, GA on I-75 when is was first being built. I so remember the 1960's in downtown Atlanta. Now the thing is by the time Atlanta gets one place finished on I-75 they find a place to tear up and widen a couple more lanes. They will most likely get it finished now that we have relocated so we do not travel through their fair city any more.

Last edited:
After putting up with the gas guzzling Fairlane for 2 years we traded it in for a 69 Chevy Nova. A stick shift without a clutch. Great gas mileage from a peppy small engine. I supplied a lot of Michigan cops at all levels with contraband from FL. Yup. It was a Federal offense to move fresh citrus that didn't go through the proper channels past the check points in N FL. Well no one suspected that little green Chevy II of carrying 30 bushels more than the law allowed by removing the back seat. I delivered to Detroit suburb police stations as well as MI state police that I personally new. Now a half century later most of the people that I sold to are not longer among the living and I'll plead the 5th if they try and prosecute me now.

After putting up with the gas guzzling Fairlane for 2 years we traded it in for a 69 Chevy Nova. A stick shift without a clutch. Great gas mileage from a peppy small engine. I supplied a lot of Michigan cops at all levels with contraband from FL. Yup. It was a Federal offense to move fresh citrus that didn't go through the proper channels past the check points in N FL. Well no one suspected that little green Chevy II of carrying 30 bushels more than the law allowed by removing the back seat. I delivered to Detroit suburb police stations as well as MI state police that I personally new. Now a half century later most of the people that I sold to are not longer among the living and I'll plead the 5th if they try and prosecute me now.
Check Statutes of Limitations too. :p

I know that Tupperware pitcher.
My parents still use theirs. And Tupperware filed bankruptcy not long ago so good luck finding one. Flea markets or garage sales are your best bet. I got a full set of their measuring cups a while back, at a flea market. Love them because they include a 3/4 cup

Back
Top Bottom