in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

1000002040.jpg

Thank you! Probably it is too hot. I had not thought to use Google to id my varieties. I'll try that, thanks!
At first I didn’t know about this either, but then, as it turned out, search engines scan the Internet for “similar pictures,” and many of them do. common things became easy to find. In a similar way, it is easy to determine the breeds of chickens in the pictures, plant varieties, movie titles based on the artist’s photograph, and so on.

Rosy maple moth, says my brain
We have only like that here:
rossiya-babochka-na-paltse-37709.jpg

They was my favorite toys when i was a child. My grandfather, who did not understand insects, argued that they were great pests for the garden (although the larvae of these insects usually eat only dead, rotten wood), and if I caught them, he demanded that I kill them afterwards. But I didn’t do this and secretly released them back)))

We have only like that here:
rossiya-babochka-na-paltse-37709.jpg

They was my favorite toys when i was a child. My grandfather, who did not understand insects, argued that they were great pests for the garden (although the larvae of these insects usually eat only dead, rotten wood), and if I caught them, he demanded that I kill them afterwards. But I didn’t do this and secretly released them back)))
I like moths too… or maybe just all animals. Hehe. Here’s an oak worm moth I saw
IMG_8745.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom