INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quote is not working, I have terrible service after the storms last evening.

6:05 AM I get up at 4:45AM almost daily

what time there?

When will you visit the white cabanas for beers, breeze , beautiful water and relaxation?   The image you have posted

Its 13:05

I usually meet some freind in the evening when the sun is less strong and the evening breez begin, we stay till the late night. It is wonderful! Come visit!

I have to go mow will return in an ouer

Have a wonderful day dear!

you as well, sounds like a great time for you!  I prefer quiet evenings at home with drink, I am not a fan of peoples in groups

:thumbsup

Quote:
One of our very own BYC members is an equine vet and she is currently at the olympics as one of the official team vets.
That's really cool.
We have several vets on BYC.

After many months (seven?) I finally bought a new coffee machine!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

We have the same one. It was my daughter's but she didn't use it much so gave it to us. It must be an older model cause the single carafe is on the left. We've been looking for small paper filters for the single because if your coffee is too finely ground it will come through the screen into the cup.

It works great though. I don't drink coffee any more but I make it for wife and son.

Get a job working with robots while you're sleepwalking
Working with robots is so much more pleasant than working with some people.

I tried to get to work day shift and finally had someone in another department with less seniority than I. I put in a bump to replace him even though the bosses in that department were A holes. The electricians on that shift/department were arrogant.
My last Sunday night they told me I was supposed to start the new shift the next morning. While working in peace, programming robots all by myself, I realized that would be the last time I would be working with no one harassing me, the last time I would enjoy my job. Before the end of the shift, I pulled my bump slip.

Last edited:
I guess we can blame Benny>? :gig
Yeh.... All Benny's fault! :lau
I should join a forum in your language so that I learn it. Wouldn't that be hysterical
:oops: Sure would, I'd be vewwy vewwy stuck..... A, my keyboard dont have hebrew letters, B, I cant tell the lines apart!
Well Gooserz is a girl and the Ancona drakes were not trying to kill her :gig
LL
LL
:eek:
Mornin!
:hugs Of course. Can you see Santa too?
:gig Goodmorning peoples..... Hurt my arm AGAIN yesterday, (hoping it aint broken, 'cause I REFUSE to wear a cast in this weather) so I'm a slower typer today.
Yeaa it is always OUER falt , history shows that! :lau :lau :gig

Mornin Chaos. Couldn't help it, I also ended up w/ a nice sized bump on my head and a bruised hip.... I sure didn't do it on purpose! :barnie

When did the ground get so hard?? 

You see a doc about the knot? It got hard right about the same time it was created.

Yeaa it is always OUER falt , history shows that! :lau :lau :gig

:oops:

Rabbit I agree with, but I thought horse needed to be composted?

Duck is supposedly able to be used fresh.

:thumbsup :)hugs)

Morgan Craft, American skeet shooter is competing right now for Gold.
She's from Muncie, PA but just graduated from Lindenwood College here in St. Charles across the river.

Whites, I noticed Michael Phelps is from Baltimore, Maryland.
I heard the Os stopped the game to show his race at the stadium.

Woke up to hear this little one peeping and zipping 4 days early!
Cool. How many eggs did you incubate? Good luck with your hatch :)
14 Jersey Giant eggs in bator. Thank you!
You might be a red neck if... Your driving down the road with a goat in the seat beside you (Vet trip)
LOLLLLL how is she feeling ? our lil one is doing great
Now I have the perfect broody picture. Here is Penny helping her chicks up and teaching them to roost :)
cute!! reminds me I took images too on the roost with the broody
They are out of my CL cockerel, but they are bym since the hens could be OE,EE, BSL, BR, or BYM. Any pictures of yours?
Here they are on 7-30-16 Sorry it took so long iPad is very slow tonight.
sweet !!!
Woke up to hear this little one peeping and zipping 4 days early!
Awesome!!! hope you have chicks soon!!!! Good Luck!!
Two were out before I left for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom