INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Haven't been on BYC in a long while since I sold my chickens a year ago. We bought 75 New Hampshire Reds earlier this year (now down to 70) so I can gladly say we're back in business! About a year and a half ago I hatched off approx. 250+ ducks, 3 geese, and 600+ chicks throughout the summer and fall months. I used styrofoam incubators at the time, but they were hard to sanitize and had limited space. I plan on building my own incubator from broken refrigerator and would gladly welcome any tips/tricks/advice etc.
Welcome! There is a great note section on page one that includes building help.

Last edited:
Hi all! Haven't been on BYC in a long while since I sold my chickens a year ago. We bought 75 New Hampshire Reds earlier this year (now down to 70) so I can gladly say we're back in business! About a year and a half ago I hatched off approx. 250+ ducks, 3 geese, and 600+ chicks throughout the summer and fall months. I used styrofoam incubators at the time, but they were hard to sanitize and had limited space. I plan on building my own incubator from broken refrigerator and would gladly welcome any tips/tricks/advice etc.
Welcome!!
frow.gif

Welcome back! Good luck with your build!

I'm so sorry everybody :( I just came in and seen "howdy dos" from a couple of ya , thank u thank u and HELLLLLO BYC ;)
Lots been going on chicken wise too...ended up with a daughter who knows best :/ and 8 roosters from 3 ....also 2more hens in the family and 4 ducks under my silkie Pooby short for pooh brain! Lol. So hi and Ty and I'll talk at ya all soon ;)

welcome back! That's a lot of birds! Good luck, I'm building an incubator(kinda) right now lol

Summer break is over! Time for Kenpo :ya
woohoooo
Hope your ankle is ok :fl

I'm so sorry everybody :( I just came in and seen "howdy dos" from a couple of ya , thank u thank u and HELLLLLO BYC ;)
Lots been going on chicken wise too...ended up with a daughter who knows best :/ and 8 roosters from 3 ....also 2more hens in the family and 4 ducks under my silkie Pooby short for pooh brain! Lol. So hi and Ty and I'll talk at ya all soon ;)
lol WELCOME!!! Let us know if you ever have questions! We really are very friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom