INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Yesterday was DD's birthday. I made her a card with the following pic & caption.

You're Turning 13 Today!
Uh-Oh! Here comes TROUBLE.

trouble 13.jpg

(Get it? "Trouble" our Sebright.)

Poor DD was sick with a fever last weekend. Went back to school Wed-Fri, but she came home sick Fri morning. It's not like she felt 100% all week with the constant cough & tiredness. Last night she missed the big 4H International Night that they worked on all year & she's president! Today she was unable to teach & attend her dance classes, missed the sci expo, and tonight's the Daddy-Daughter Dance. What a horrible time to be sick. I guess she's learning the valuable lesson that life's unfair. Her family party is tomorrow & we'll decide later if that will be cancelled.

Yesterday was DD's birthday. I made her a card with the following pic & caption.

You're Turning 13 Today!

View attachment 1274547

Poor DD was sick with a fever last weekend. Went back to school Wed-Fri, but she came home sick Fri morning. It's not like she felt 100% all week with the constant cough & tiredness. Last night she missed the big 4H International Night that they worked on all year & she's president! Today she was unable to teach & attend her dance classes, missed the sci expo, and tonight's the Daddy-Daughter Dance. What a horrible time to be sick. I guess she's learning the valuable lesson that life's unfair. Her family party is tomorrow & we'll decide later if that will be cancelled.
Cute card! Hope she feels better.

You're Turning 13 Today!

View attachment 1274547

That's an adorable card.

So sorry she's been sick all week. I've been sick on several birthdays too. Give her warm happy birthday wishes for me.

I started coming down something last Thursday, and I'm still feeling terrible. Only missed one class all week (and of course that was when my physics professor decided to start in on magnetism for serious). Don't think it's strep, but I've got a sore throat, cough, and I'm just wiped. The doctor couldn't get me in til this upcoming Wednesday.

In other health news, I had a pelvic ultrasound yesterday... and we didn't see any reason on it fir me to be in constant pain. Doctor thinks it's time to think about a laparoscopy and get a better view. Had another one of my weird neurological episodes during the visit that scared all the staff. They're going to see if they can get me into a neurologist sooner than May.

Back
Top Bottom