Indiana chicken breeders?

I have searched this site trying to find this myself, hope you get some replies. Hard to find birds by temperament at feed stores! :D

What breed are you looking for? Indiana is home to some of the best breeders in the country.

I am really, really wanting some Black Australorps, especially a cockerel or even full grown roo. I have two BA hens, plus a RIR hen, and they need a husband. :) Does anyone know BA breeders in Central Indiana?

I have an extra Black Australorp cockerel, December hatched. I also have EE chicks in Black and Blue as well as many, many Rhode Island Red bantam chicks, also have a few commercial white leghorn-type chicks and Black sexlink pullets and Golden comet pullets if you are interested.

I am looking for adult buff orphington hens and a rooster. Also looking for blue or green pair of peacocks and silver phoenix.

Hello! I am very new here and very new to keeping chickens. Are there any reputable breeders in NW Indiana? Id love to have a place I could go to purchase chicks and ask questions. We are currently looking for Blue Ameraucana, Isabel Orpington, Blue or silver Wyandotte, and Chocolate Marans. Thanks for any suggestions!!

Back
Top Bottom