Indio gigante chick care

Camry08

Songster
Jun 26, 2020
I’m ordering a few fancy breeds of chickens to add to my mixed flock. So far, I am planning Easter Egger pullets, 4-5 show quality silkies, a polish, and an Indio Gigante. After doing some reading, it seems the indio requires the most intensive care as a chick I really want to keep their feet straight. Is there anything I can do to help ensure that? I know it sounds a bit silly, but would foot massages help? I’ll do anything to make sure they grow healthy and well.

I’m ordering a few fancy breeds of chickens to add to my mixed flock. So far, I am planning Easter Egger pullets, 4-5 show quality silkies, a polish, and an Indio Gigante. After doing some reading, it seems the indio requires the most intensive care as a chick I really want to keep their feet straight. Is there anything I can do to help ensure that? I know it sounds a bit silly, but would foot massages help? I’ll do anything to make sure they grow healthy and well.
If I'm not mistaken, that all has to do with a good diet. (Unless you're hatching them...?)
Making sure it eats plenty of protein so it can grow big and strong! 😁

Back
Top Bottom