Insomniacs unite!

Pics
I slept until about 7 this morning. Got up took my meds and went back to bed by 8. Slept until 11:30. It's about 3:30 now and I've had afternoon meds so I'm about to find my favorite pillow again and get a few more winks in while I'm home alone. About 6 I've got a 30 min job to do in the garden and can play on BYC after that until I find that pillow again about 11pm. I hope that pillow doesn't start a discussion tonight that keeps me awake. I'm just now catching up on greatly needed sleep.

I slept until about 7 this morning. Got up took my meds and went back to bed by 8. Slept until 11:30. It's about 3:30 now and I've had afternoon meds so I'm about to find my favorite pillow again and get a few more winks in while I'm home alone. About 6 I've got a 30 min job to do in the garden and can play on BYC after that until I find that pillow again about 11pm. I hope that pillow doesn't start a discussion tonight that keeps me awake. I'm just now catching up on greatly needed sleep.
I’m so glad you’ve been getting some sleep! It’s around 4am here and I’m awake with my oldest because she has growing pains. Just did meds and leg rubs, hoping to get some more sleep before I have to be up for work

I don't have to get up and go in the morning and could just sleep in a little while. I hope I don't jinx it and wake up at 4am and can't go back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom