Instrument Lovers❤

MamaPoult

Near the clouds⛅
Jan 20, 2024
The Woods AK
Hi all what instruments do you play? Whats your favorite songs to play on them? I play ukulele and piano! I like to play Somewhere Over The Rainbow on my uke and any Lauren Daigel song on my piano. Happy music chatting!!

Hi guys!!! Oboe and percussionist here! Play piano, vibes, marimbas, xylophones, snare, bass drum and oboe. Started on oboe! Dumbest choice ever!! But that’s how I roll! My dumbness gets be greatness if it’s not plain stupid!!! Love my choices though.
Just go done practicing vibes! I keep thinking about getting patoduck(my Pekin duck)to drum with her feet… how are y’all doing?

Hi all what instruments do you play? Whats your favorite songs to play on them? I play ukulele and piano! I like to play Somewhere Over The Rainbow on my uke and any Lauren Daigel song on my piano. Happy music chatting!!
My main instrument is accordion, but I also play guitar and mandolin, and write tunes on those instruments tinker around on the banjo and fiddle, but only at home. I learned a really wide range of music growing up learning accordion, and listening to my grandparent's and parent's music, Played in a wedding band years ago, a couple of rock bands, and now I play occasionally in a contra dance band. I love playing jigs and reels, and old timey stuff. I could never wrap my head around jazz.

Yeah, I love it, I feel like Country is becoming more popular too so yay! 🤣 I know a bit of guitar, so I try playing my favorite songs on it but...
What songs do you play on piano?
Nice! I play mostly gospel songs on my piano because they tipically have more chords which I like. I play 10,000 reasons by matt redman and also like to play any Lauren Daigel song. In contrast to that I like country songs on my uke since they're less chords and I'm a beginner😅

Nice! I play mostly gospel songs on my piano because they tipically have more chords which I like. I play 10,000 reasons by matt redman and also like to play any Lauren Daigel song. In contrast to that I like country songs on my uke since they're less chords and I'm a beginner😅
That's awesome! I play hymns as well.. and I make up a lot of my own music.

Back
Top Bottom