Introducing VIP member interviews

Pics
:lau:lau:lau I'm afraid to stay on this thread much longer lest I find myself in your situation. never know who they might fix on next:lol: Especially when the most sought after interviewees are reluctant, Sumi may resort to 2nd and 3rd tier candidates.

Yes, I would say SIL and especially Grandkids count!

My dear lady, If you can get more likes then posts in just over a year :thumbsup
You are 1st tier yourself! :hugs
Scott

My dear lady, If you can get more likes then posts in just over a year :thumbsup
You are 1st tier yourself! :hugs
Scott
true-dat.gif

Yeah I can do triage... but really, just from that the likes rain down forever in a special case like Lucky. It's different than ovations don't you think? kinda more facebooky;)
Well, at least Scott has demonstrated how to appeal for multiple deferments:lol:
ETA I'm gonna trap those last two emojis you have... they make me giggle.

Yeah I can do triage... but really, just from that the likes rain down forever in a special case like Lucky. It's different than ovations don't you think? kinda more facebooky;)
Well, at least Scott has demonstrated how to appeal for multiple deferments:lol:
ETA I'm gonna trap those last two emojis you have... they make me giggle.

I understand, I am still getting private message cries for help off that thread, lol...

But the huge part was that you knew WHEN to call for more experienced help... that's become a rare asset... :thumbsup

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom