Introducing VIP member interviews

Pics
Not trying to rush anything, but wondering...isn't it about time for another interview? Maybe I just missed one.

(Like @scottcaddy maybe?)
We are a bit overdue, Debby. I am waiting on a handful of members to send me their interview answers and a few more to respond to the invite. I poked them a few days ago to remind them, so I'm waiting… It looks like I got all the chatter bugs now we're onto the shy ones ;)

We are a bit overdue, Debby. I am waiting on a handful of members to send me their interview answers and a few more to respond to the invite. I poked them a few days ago to remind them, so I'm waiting… It looks like I got all the chatter bugs now we're onto the shy ones ;)

Hey, are you calling me a chatter bug? I resemble that remark! :lol:

A big stick? :lol:

Scott has been MIA since the Hurricane.

Oh gosh, I hope he's ok :fl

:( I hope he's alright!
His profile shows no recent activity and last post was Sept. 10. North Carolina was not in the main part of Irma but there was a lot of rain. He should be ok but may have been flooded. It could be that his job has him cleaning up after Irma though

Back
Top Bottom