Introduction, Hello from Croatia🇭🇷😁

KristinaM

Chirping
Oct 18, 2023
Hello everyone, my name is Kristina and I’m from Croatia. I grew up on a farm surrounded by animals and I love those childhood memories. I grew up around sheeps, chickens, horses, rabbits, cats, dogs and other sorts of animals. We always had a lot of animals but we never slaughtered them and other people in our town thought we are crazy, but we never really cared. Sadly we had to move and sell all our animals, but this year my parents retired and moved back to Lika and we decided to get chickens again. Currently we have a flock of 24 chickens :) We bought different breeds and our farm looks colorful once again. We have Brahmas, Naked Necks, Japanese Silkies, Sussex and also a couple we like to call in Croatia, Jurek and Katica. We all love our chickens and we take good care of them. :)

Hello everyone, my name is Kristina and I’m from Croatia. I grew up on a farm surrounded by animals and I love those childhood memories. I grew up around sheeps, chickens, horses, rabbits, cats, dogs and other sorts of animals. We always had a lot of animals but we never slaughtered them and other people in our town thought we are crazy, but we never really cared. Sadly we had to move and sell all our animals, but this year my parents retired and moved back to Lika and we decided to get chickens again. Currently we have a flock of 24 chickens :) We bought different breeds and our farm looks colorful once again. We have Brahmas, Naked Necks, Japanese Silkies, Sussex and also a couple we like to call in Croatia, Jurek and Katica. We all love our chickens and we take good care of them. :)
Welcome to BYC! :)

:welcome:welcome:welcome

Welcome to BackYard Chickens from all the way in Maine, USA. We're so glad that you decided to join us! Feel free to ask any questions that you may have concerning your chickens or share pictures and stories of your lovely birds. (I'd love to see some pictures of your flock, especially of your Croatian breeds. :D )

Back
Top Bottom