yesking808

In the Brooder
Jun 29, 2023
Hello.

My name is Roger, and I have been into the chicken thing for about 2 years now. My only and current breed of chicken I have currently is a BB Red Rooster, and is approaching the ripe old age of 3. The main reason why I got into taking care of chickens, is simply because I was at a fast food restaurant, and there was a baby chick waiting at the front door. I took it in, asked for a water cup, and started this whole chicken thing from there. This was even during the covid pandemic back in around march. My very favorite aspect of raising a chicken, is how much funny things they do when I am with my rooster. He mostly chases me around my house, and much more. My favorite hobbies are both playing video games, and working on my bike. And my pet rooster, (let’s just say his name is bill) he likes to behave like a dog most of the times, and behave really well when he enters my house.

I’m really looking forward into being into BYC, and learn more about other peoples chickens, and much more!

1688074598764.png

Hello :frow ! Welcome to the BYC community! We’re so glad you joined! :)

Make yourself at home and feel free to browse the website/app and ask any questions you have. You’re sure to find lots of friendly members who are very knowledgeable and willing to give advice or assist in any way they can! Don’t be afraid to add some of your own input as well; you never know who you may be able to help!

Thanks for joining, and I hope we’ll meet again in some other threads! Welcome to BYC!!! :welcome:celebrate:ya:lol:

Back
Top Bottom