Is it to late to hatch?

May 16, 2021
Hi recently visited my grandparents house. It’s their first time hatching eggs or using an incubator. They don’t have a turner they have been turning the eggs 1-2 day when there so post to be turning them every 2 hours I’ve told them many times ether buy the turner or shake the eggs every 2 hours. Completely ignored me and did it 1-2x a day. They used a water cup for this incubator. It’s been 2 weeks 95 percent tempature and 51 degree humidity level currently there are 15 eggs inside the incubator chicken and duck eggs. Will they hatch. Here’s some pictures of the incubator. Are my grandparents hatching the eggs right? Also how do we fix there problem. Is it too late? What do we it’s been 2 weeks I have noticed from videos even tho I’ve never used an incubator and only used mother hens they have been doing things incorrectly.

Attachments

• 3F571DF6-7D26-4368-931C-8620272C0BF0.jpeg
    3F571DF6-7D26-4368-931C-8620272C0BF0.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 19
Hi recently visited my grandparents house. It’s their first time hatching eggs or using an incubator. They don’t have a turner they have been turning the eggs 1-2 day when there so post to be turning them every 2 hours I’ve told them many times ether buy the turner or shake the eggs every 2 hours. Completely ignored me and did it 1-2x a day. They used a water cup for this incubator. It’s been 2 weeks 95 percent tempature and 51 degree humidity level currently there are 15 eggs inside the incubator chicken and duck eggs. Will they hatch. Here’s some pictures of the incubator. Are my grandparents hatching the eggs right? Also how do we fix there problem. Is it too late? What do we it’s been 2 weeks I have noticed from videos even tho I’ve never used an incubator and only used mother hens they have been doing things incorrectly.
Please help guys I have purchased very expensive chicken and ducks eggs for them. I would hate for it to be too late? Please tell me so I can save them.

Please help me anyone!!!! I’m begging these eggs are highly expensive and my wallet is crushed from those eggs please help!!!

Please help me anyone!!!! I’m begging these eggs are highly expensive and my wallet is crushed from those eggs please help!!!
May I suggest not spending money on eggs again until you work all I cubation kinks out and have a solid game plan.

I didn't know incubators can be set at a lower temperature, learned something new. Hmm.
Incubators can be set lower or higher but you can't trust what the incubators read out says.
It may say 95 but it may actually by 92 or 102.

Number one rule is to not trust the readout on an incubator and to buy a separately purchased thermometer (or 3) to calibrate so you know for sure what temp it is.

Back
Top Bottom