Is my goat pregnant?

Which side. Make a fist and very gently bump the right side. If there's a kid that's close you should bump up against what feels like a soft ball.
This is what she looked like when she was pregnant before (the first pic), and this is what I got for now
I’m so worried idk if she’s very suddenly very fat or pregnant

Attachments

• IMG_3381.jpeg
    IMG_3381.jpeg
    712 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7507.jpeg
    IMG_7507.jpeg
    543.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7503.jpeg
    IMG_7503.jpeg
    454.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7490.jpeg
    IMG_7490.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7511.jpeg
    IMG_7511.jpeg
    392.3 KB · Views: 6
Right, it feels tense and tight but the other is squishy?
When they are pregnant the right side is usually soft as their is the amniotic fluid around the kids. I can only share my experiences. It's hard to tell by pictures. If she's pregnant again she's in good shape and should be okay.

When they are pregnant the right side is usually soft as their is the amniotic fluid around the kids. I can only share my experiences. It's hard to tell by pictures. If she's pregnant again she's in good shape and should be okay.
Hey so she’s leaking this stuff that looks like mucus since it’s orange ish but it’s not like?? Moving like it did when she lost her mucus plug before it’s kinda just crusty and sitting on her. But her pee is slimy. I went running to my mom shouting about it and she just felt her and said she’s not pregnant bc she doesn’t feel anything in her. What would you think?

Hey so she’s leaking this stuff that looks like mucus since it’s orange ish but it’s not like?? Moving like it did when she lost her mucus plug before it’s kinda just crusty and sitting on her. But her pee is slimy. I went running to my mom shouting about it and she just felt her and said she’s not pregnant bc she doesn’t feel anything in her. What would you think?
If she's in the early stages of labor than the kids move into position and you can no longer feel them. So either she's in labor or your mom is right. Keep an eye on her.

If she's in the early stages of labor than the kids move into position and you can no longer feel them. So either she's in labor or your mom is right. Keep an eye on her.
She was panting a lot heavier than usual, and refusing to leave a spot of shade when she has a whole ass tree that is covered n everything that she can and does sit under?? Also being friendly, when she’s normally skittish. Or maybe she’s just fat and hot lol

Can I send a picture of what it looks like? It’s starting to just look like maybe it’s a fox tail and leaf stuck on her. Maybe she’s not pregnant, if not sorry for this long journey 😭 I’m a new goat person so I stress so much over these guys haha

She didn’t give birth, and her fatness went down. Sorry for this long journey of nothing :oops: so weird how her fatness went down the same morning too

Back
Top Bottom