It's Soup Weather! Share Your Favorite Recipes Here!

Pics
I've not done it. The wife takes broth milk & flour and boils it. Adds some seasoning.

Don't ask about the sour dough either. Thats her science experiments. A jar on the mantle, one by the kuerig, another next to the fridge but the bread is awesome!
I've got the bread down, sourdough is my favorite! Thank you for the explanation on the cream of turkey! :)

I've got the bread down, sourdough is my favorite! Thank you for the explanation on the cream of turkey! :)
Sourdough bread & soup. True comfort food.

I would just look up a recipe for cream of chicken and replace with turkey.
Hmm gets me to wondering you have cream of mushroom and golden mushroom..... I bet you brown the flour with a little milk to change the color darker. May change the flavor too.

Can’t remember where I saw chickens on a silverware set. Does anyone here have it? Also, do you use real vanilla or liquid?
7526A89B-968B-4FB6-8926-89E1EAFE0AD7.jpeg

Can’t remember where I saw chickens on a silverware set. Does anyone here have it? Also, do you use real vanilla or liquid? View attachment 2431176

In regards to vanilla, we have both. It depends on what we are using it for, some things call for the vanilla bean or to scrap the bean. Other things call for liquid vanilla. Vanilla beans are great to make your own vanilla flavored vodka ;) drop 1 or 2 beans into the bottle and let sit for a few days and then use.

Back
Top Bottom