It's Soup Weather! Share Your Favorite Recipes Here!

Pics
Pizza here made a oregeno pesto will have bacon, sausage and pepperoni.
This is crust real simple if you do not have yeast add three egss instead.
PIZZA DOUGH

"This is a great recipe when you don't want to wait for the dough to rise. You just mix it and allow it to rest for 5 minutes and then it's ready to go!! It yields a soft, chewy crust. For a real treat, I recommend you use bread flour and bake it on a pizza stone, but all-purpose flour works well too. Enjoy!"

Ingredients

• 1 1/2 (.25 ounce and a bit more) package active dry yeast
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
  • 1 1/2 cup warm water
  • 3 cups bread flour
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.

Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.

Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.

First of all, this is a really cool thread idea!
Well, it’s at 69 pages thus far. I just ventured into the cooking sub-forum….

I’m guessing I should probably start going back thru all the forum posts where I shared what I’ve created….

I’ve done a lot with our insta-pot over the last couple years too.

Most recently? Sorry no pictures to prove it this time but, I did have leftover so I can add pics when it is reheated…

~1cup = Chopped leftover spiral ham slices
~1cup = 1 Can of chopped carrots
1 can of progreso split pea soup
~1cup of leftover super think chicken broth I created from insta-pot steamed & de-boned rotisserie chickens
~1 cup of rice
~1 tbsp of turmeric powder

Tasted great & had two large servings in Tupperware containers as leftover

I know, I know, it’s not from scratch. I have dubbed all my hybrid creations of late as this coined phrase “Pantry-palooza.”

Maybe I should create a thread and post them in it? And as I search my postings over the last 2+ years I can slowly extract them and share them in that single thread???

Back
Top Bottom