Jiffy Wing Tags - How to apply to wing

Search National Band company in your search engine. These guys make them and there are directions and video on the page that list them. I am not sure which flash player this uses as currently I can't veiw it because I have W7 I believe, I did watch it when I had an XP operating sysytem. Hope this helps

Search National Band company in your search engine. These guys make them and there are directions and video on the page that list them. I am not sure which flash player this uses as currently I can't veiw it because I have W7 I believe, I did watch it when I had an XP operating sysytem. Hope this helps

thanks I forgot to post

I did find that website and watched the videos

btw you need quicktime player to watch them

Yeah I knew I had the program on old pc when I used them. Still have like 150 SOMEWHERE. Not that I could find them when I want them. I'll find them either A. After I order more Or B When I find something else to use I like better.

Wish I had themnow though I am up to my ears in birds this year and trying for more (Poultry math).

Yeah I knew I had the program on old pc when I used them. Still have like 150 SOMEWHERE. Not that I could find them when I want them. I'll find them either A. After I order more Or B When I find something else to use I like better.

Wish I had themnow though I am up to my ears in birds this year and trying for more (Poultry math).

And was Option A. Found them day before yesterday.... my new batch came the 28th
he.gif

Since I will have 149-299 x2 I plan on using Left wing 149-299 and rest on right wing. When they get good size I have some other tags I use for wings that don't require digging thru feathers to find the numbers

Back
Top Bottom