June duck egg hatch along

IMG_3762.jpeg
IMG_3760.jpeg

Not the best pictures but here they are!
Both unsteady on legs and hock walking. Perhaps some curving on feet too. Picked up some Brewers yeast for their food and may need to tape for splay.
I think I may have a black Swiss and blue Swiss but I’m really not sure!

And here is proud Momma Mocha with her brood. She hatched out 14, but one died in the nest :( There were also 11 eggs left, one of which had an external pip and at least two with internal pips, so those went to my broody Buff who's own eggs were duds.

1688146319110.jpeg

Look at the face on that bottom one!!! 😍

1688146421715.jpeg

And here is proud Momma Mocha with her brood. She hatched out 14, but one died in the nest :( There were also 11 eggs left, one of which had an external pip and at least two with internal pips, so those went to my broody Buff who's own eggs were duds.

View attachment 3561204

View attachment 3561206
They are adorable!!! I love how there is so many variations in the color patterns!

View attachment 3561204

View attachment 3561206
Omg they are all so cute and different.

After this chicken hatch I need to make a post to find someone to let me hatch some ducklings for them!!!!! Lol

Omg they are all so cute and different.

After this chicken hatch I need to make a post to find someone to let me hatch some ducklings for them!!!!! Lol
I have different coloured Muscovy, but it looks like Chocolate won out in this bunch!

Obviously, this is from a communal nest, too. I think there were 26 eggs in total! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom