Just gotta share this with you …

Oh it is isn’t it 😁

I’ve even spread some of my ‘new baby hen dust’ on hubby and he has been preparing the Baby House.

We have a plastic child’s play house which has a perch set up inside. It gets put outside the big girlz coop within a little run.
The run has a little access area for me to get in and sit with them so they get used to me.

I can read my book out loud so they know my voice and I feed them, eventually by hand on my knee. We get to know each other really well and by the end of the two weeks of their incarceration I can pick them up, turn them upside down and give them a thorough check over without as much as a wiggle from them.

OMG I love hens 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

That is sooooo sweet 😭 🥰 ! You sound like such a good chicken mom!!! I enjoy playing my ukulele and singing to mine so they get used to me! That is so neat!!
I have two friends over here that play the ukulele, is t that weird.
If I sang to mine they would be traumatised and the only song I know all the words to is Barbie Girl by Aqua 😂 Signs of a misspent youth (perhaps not so youth like though 😜)

I have two friends over here that play the ukulele, is t that weird.
If I sang to mine they would be traumatised and the only song I know all the words to is Barbie Girl by Aqua 😂 Signs of a misspent youth (perhaps not so youth like though 😜)
:lau :lau You're cracking me up:lau! My turkey especially loves it, she even clucks along😂. Her favorite is Somewhere Over The Rainbow!

The day has come guys ! A trip to Agen to collect my girlz.
Thought it would never come 😵‍💫
11.30 pick up
Needless to say
VERY VERY EXCITED 🤩

(Sleeping bags are because we have some chilly nights coming)

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpeg
    IMG_0982.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom