Kamori Goats and importing from Pakistan.....HELP!

Hello, i stumbled across this post. I too am interested in importing the Beetal goat from Pakistan. I wondered if you had done any more research on this subject. I have begun my efforts in trying to research to import these beautiful goats. Plz let me know what youve found. I have a small group of people interested.

Read some of the previous posts and you will get an idea of what is involved. There have been two breeds of goats imported into this country in recent years. The Boers were brought in from Africa and Golden Guernseys were brought in from one of the European countries. Goats coming into the USA must go through Canada. So if you want to know what is involved you might contact Canada.

Thank you cassie. I have begun my research. I only asked the original poster to see if they were further along in their research. Please keep me posted if and info has been obtained. Thank you

I have a couple of contacts in India. The process as i understand is from India to Canada, then USA. I have a small group of interested buyers.i have contacted the ODA, and the CDA. Waiting to hear back from both. Will keep you in the loop.

You could try AI a goat of a different breed with Kamori semen and then do the same with the offspring until you have pure (or almost pure) Kamori goats. It'll take years, but if you really want this breed it's worth a shot!

Good Luck!

You could try AI a goat of a different breed with Kamori semen and then do the same with the offspring until you have pure (or almost pure) Kamori goats. It'll take years, but if you really want this breed it's worth a shot!

Good Luck!
How would you get the semen? It is almost as difficult to import semen and embryos as it is the goats themselves. However, if you could get embryos and/or semen it would certainly simplify things. A lot!!. Something to look into anyway.

Hello
This is Abdur Rehman khan. I am from Pakistan. I have gone through your post. I am doing business of goats in side Pakistan. Now interested in export as well.
Pakistani goats are world famous like Pakistani rice which is famous because of its taste and fragrance.
If you are interested in Pakistani goats please do have words.
Take good care
e- mail
[email protected]
Mobile Number:-
0092 331 5192099
Business Address
C ,10 , 13 Eden Value Homes Thoker Niaz Baig Multan road, LAHORE ,Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom