keeping chickens is inhumane?

Quote:
Amen to that!
bow.gif

Dont want to hijack the thread but I could go on forever about all the reasons it its never a good idea to to consent to any search. It also keeps the right hand(judges) knowing what the left hand(PD/SO) is doing. Checks an balances.

Cowboy, I think we'll have to agree to disagree. I have the power to consent or not consent. If I choose to cooperate, it does not deminish my right to refuse. Thats all I have to say, or we run the risk of hijacking, like you said.

I know the Humane society does good work but.Some of the member's they recruit at times are off the wall.I had a lady call me about some ducks.I didnt have the breed she was looking for so I sent her to a friend of mine.She took her "new" Humane Society daughter with her to get the duck's.Well my friend and hubby are a very self sufficient farm.They raise sheep, cattle and they do use some for meat.They had a cow tied ready for slaughter that afternoon.Needless to say the lady was just Hysterical over the cow.Her mom tried to tell her that people do eat cow's and reminded her of where meat actualy come's from.I appologized to my friend I had No idea.But Ive had a few come around before as posing customer's, but Nothing to hide here.I had a couple hundred birds at times and were sheltered and in good health and well fed.Don't just let anyone come in without proper Identification if they say from SPCA,Peta or Humane Society.

Quote:
I thought I was alone on this one the neighbors are ticked because they can't see into the porch to see the welfare of the animals kida told me that something wasn't right besides when I lived in the city they never called you they just showed up to inspect without warning besides that how did they get the phone number?
Something sounds fishy maybe a Chicken "BEEP" neighbor (no pun intended) I would look into if I was you...

They left a card I phoned them. The way the orch is set up the animals are on the left side the hutch is against the house wall the bantoms at the end, my rabbits are almost litter trained:) their babies are going to be food though.

wait a minute.... The note in the mailbox the other day..

They break federal law by putting something in your mailbox for you to call them an then they come search your property......

no part of a mail receptacle may be used to deliver any matter not bearing postage, including items of matter placed upon, supported by, attached to, hung from, or inserted into a mail receptacle.

residential mailbox laws state that only authorized letter carriers may insert mail into a residential mailbox. A penalty will be imposed for anyone who is not a letter carrier and is inserting mail in the residential mailbox. It is a federal offense for tampering with the mail and a fine or possibly jail time can be the punishment for the offense.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom