Kentucky people

Quote:
thanks Teresa Ann. i guess if there are some for sale later, it would just be incentive to come to Kentucky again!
big_smile.png

Quote:
thanks Teresa Ann. i guess if there are some for sale later, it would just be incentive to come to Kentucky again!
big_smile.png

It's Kentucky, what more incentive do you need?
big_smile.png

Miss Jayne, I hope your visit goes well! Kentucky is a wonderful place, maybe you will want to move here
big_smile.png

I actually got to see some "grown up" chickens today when I went to a flower and fruit market and discovered to my delight that behind the shop they had a coop and run. It was fun for me as I am raising chickens with no past experience and no actual examples (besides all the lovely pictures on here of course) to look at. Anyway, it probably seems sill to all of you but it made me excited though I can't believe my little ones will be so BIG!!
smile.png

Moon, you will be constantly surprised as you watch the changes your babies go through as they grow up. I know that my girls are huge to me, even my banties seem larger than other people's banties.

Guess I must be doing something right!

Hello, I'm Kim I live in Georgetown just north of Lexington. We raise silkies, auracanas, and seramas, and guineas! We also are raising 4 girls, 12,6,5, and 6 months! We love our birds and hope to meet lots of ky. chicken folks!

Quote:
I'm really jealous now, Bluedog! I want a white silkie hen to complete my little silky flock, and can't find one to save my soul! Not Fair!
barnie.gif
I've tried hatching them from eggs and no luck,
he.gif
and even when I went to buy some the seller changed his mind.
somad.gif

Gonna go sit in the corner now with my other silky children and sulk a bit and talk to them and let them know Daddy still loves them. Oh by the way, my self blue silky hen went broody yesterday!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Kim, feel free to join in the conversations, ask questions, tell us about your birds. etc. There are several people on here that live near you in the Lexington area.

Again Welcome!

my little pellet is getting so big!! I think I am gonna let it start staying out side with the others.
ya.gif
I am excited I am planning to go to the show on saturday in shelbyville my husband thinks I am crazy I told him today he has to build another coop cause I wanna get some more hens. He keeps asking me what am I gonna do with all these chickens and I said I dunno I just love them so much. I don't know why I never had chickens before.
D.gif
!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom