Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:love have you ever been to any of the local ones or are you more into EDM and stuff!?
I have been to Wormtown and strangecreek festivals at Wormtown Brewery near greenfield. I have also seen some small shows at venues like City Arts in Holyoke and Hawke & Reed in Greenfield. I wanted to go to Toasted Jam Friday night but rained out. I love all music. Except country\pop. I do enjoy "real" country like Willie Nelson etc. How bout you?

I have been to Wormtown and strangecreek festivals at Wormtown Brewery near greenfield. I have also seen some small shows at venues like City Arts in Holyoke and Hawke & Reed in Greenfield. I wanted to go to Toasted Jam Friday night but rained out. I love all music. Except country\pop. I do enjoy "real" country like Willie Nelson etc. How bout you?
She likes boy bands.
I think.

I like most types of music too. I don't care for rap, heavy metal, or jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom