LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF!

ChicknBits

Hatching
5 Years
Feb 4, 2014
I am another lady who loves all things chickens! We live in Arizona out in the middle of cotton fields, rattlesnakes, scorpions, and all things nasty! I needed chickens to calm me down with all these critters out here. Our birds do not run free as we have too many predators here but my DH made them an oversized run, protected by everything but PEOPLE. I have been busy reading all the neat threads on here and am so happy to meet y'all.
wee.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to have you here! Pull up a chair, grab something to drink and dive right in :D I know the Arizona thread is really busy for like minded folk in your area :D And there's some great folk in Arizona. If you're interested in breeding you might stop by @alohachickens thread and find out what she's doing with her lovely spotted Alohas!

to find others in your area go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum to locate and post on your state thread. You may even find would be friends in your local.

frow.gif
Can't wait to see pictures of the cotton fields, snakes, and your CHICKENS!

images

Welcome from your neighbor in New Mexico! Don't you just love all those creepy crawlies!! LOL I used to free range my babies but it is just too dangerous out there so they are now in an enclosed run.

Great to have you aboard and enjoy BYC!

Back
Top Bottom